Sunday, June 5, 2011

Getting Rid Of Cold Sores Once And For All!

P2875

By Sophia Rodriguez

Wouldn't you just love to know how to go about getting rid of cold sores once and for all?

If you've had a few, odds are they are coming back...unless you take action to never have another ugly sore ever again. I was in the same shoes as you up until this summer when I found out how to make my body an inhospitable area for the herpes virus.

Last August, I had an ugly sore on my mouth that was painful, itchy and made me never want to get out of my cave so I wouldn't have to go out in public with this entity growing on my lip. Of course, wouldn't you know it, my ugly sore timed its entrance to peak at the very moment I had to attend a wedding. Pretty hard to back out of a close family member's wedding just because of a deformity growing on my mouth, no matter how much I wanted to hide out in a cave.

So, I researched and dug around on the internet to find out how to heal my sore. Cold sore home remedies was high atop my list since little mini vials of hit and miss gels that promised to reduce the pain associated with herpes sores cost a fortune. I didn't want to reduce the pain of my sore, I just wanted treatments that worked! I wanted to find out how to get rid of them in one day! Was that even possible?

Well, I'm not going to lie I did not read anything that made it completely go away overnight like I had hoped. However, I did find tips that made the swelling go down dramatically. One of these great tips was to apply toothpaste over the wound before going to bed and a few times a day. With just a touch of concealer, I was able to pull off the wedding with hardly any embarrassment or anxiety over my bobo.

After that sore, I swore it would be my last. That was the final cold sore I ever had and I know I will never have another one. It turns out there is lots a person can do to eat the right things and take the right supplements to make herpes sores back away from you. By resetting the PH of your body, your body will not attract or accept herpes into your life ever again.

Stop suffering with ugly cold sores and read the e-book that teaches you how to banish cold sores forever. Look Better, Feel Better, and Raise Your Self-Esteem by Curing Your Cold Sores Once and For All... Within 3 Days... Never to Come Back Again! Click here to read more about the e-book that showed me how to ward off cold sores forever. http://www.coldsorefreeforever.com/?hop=flowergyrl

No comments:

Post a Comment